- Information site WikiLeaks is releasing over 2 million emails from Syria's al-Assad regime since 2006, showing interesting dealings with Western nations.
- Two former Argentine dictators were given lengthy jail sentences for ordering police forces to take babies from leftist opponents in the late 70's and early 80's.
- Facing united world opposition, Syrian President Bashar al-Assad says he is now willing to step aside as leader.
- Embattled Netflix is gaining in market value now that one analyst has determined the company's subscribers watch more online per month than TV and cable networks combined.
- A new report from Japan has determined that the country's nuclear regulators and TEPCO power concern both failed miserably in preventing the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster.
Friday, July 6, 2012
Posted by Zandar