- Mississippi's lone abortion clinic will remain open due to a federal judge's ruling, but Republicans still plan to find some way of making it impossible to remain open.
- Nearly a quarter of a million on the Japanese island of Kyushu have been ordered to evacuate due to a third straight day of torrential rain, flooding, and landslides.
- A veteran's jobs bill reduced to making it easier for veterans to get federal licensing requirements through military experience will go to President Obama's desk to become signed into law.
- JP Morgan Chase's $2 billion trading loss earlier this year is now costing the company $5.8 billion, and could cost as much as $7.5 billion.
- With heavy public outcry forcing their hand, Apple has quickly rejoined a key green products registry it left earlier this week over battery accessibility disputes.
Saturday, July 14, 2012
Posted by Zandar