- North Korean army chief Ri Yong Ho has been dismissed from his post due to "illness" according to state TV, stirring speculation a military power struggle may be underway.
- Angry Egyptian protesters greeted Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's motorcade with thrown vegetables and chants of "Monica!" in Alexandria.
- Republicans have blocked legislation to give small businesses at 10% tax break as the Senate GOP was unable to force a permanent extension of all Bush tax cuts onto the measure.
- With Ohio pension funds losing $27.5 million as part of JP Morgan Chase's $5.8 billion in losses in May, Ohio AG Mike DeWine is filing the first state class-action lawsuit against the bank.
- A California judge has rung up flailing Blackberry maker RIM for $147 million in patent infringement fines for violating a patent with its enterprise server software.
Monday, July 16, 2012
Posted by Zandar