- The UN, citing the Red Cross/Red Crescent in Syria, are reporting some 200,000 have fled Aleppo ahead of imminent open civil war for the country's second-largest city.
- Scientists are pushing for further exploration of one of Saturn's moons, Enceladus, a 310-mile rock complete with water and atmosphere.
- Fans and athletes alike are voicing concern to London games organizers about the number of tickets at events given to corporate sponsors and not being used.
- In a clear sign the luxury home market has recovered, sales of homes in the Hamptons on Long Island in New York are back to summer 2007 levels.
- Both Apple and Samsung will have to admit evidence in their patent trial battle as public knowledge, rankling both sides and worrying suppliers for both companies.
Monday, July 30, 2012
Posted by Zandar