- It's Romney/Ryan on the ticket: Mitt Romney will announce his selection of Wisconsin GOP Rep. Paul Ryan as his running mate this morning from the deck of the USS Wisconsin.
- The US Army is testing a giant spy blimp for urban reconnaissance missions currently over the state of New Jersey.
- The US women's 4x100 relay team not only won gold, but set a new world record in the race with a blistering time of 40.82 seconds.
- The Pentagon is looking into replacing the aging Air Force One in time for the inauguration in January, 2021.
- A project for the first LGBT gamers convention is getting underway with crowdsourced support.
Saturday, August 11, 2012
StupidiNews, Weekend Edition!
Posted by Zandar