- Two are dead, including the gunman, and nine more are injured as a work dispute turned deadly outside the Empire State Building in NYC yesterday.
- As the Tampa RNC Convention nears on Monday, the party is considering a call to return to the gold standard.
- Another US drone strike in Pakistan has killed 18, just one day after Pakistan's foreign minister lodged formal protests against drones to the US.
- After a week of fundraisers from oil and gas giants, Mitt Romney released a 21-page energy white paper calling for substantially more fracking and oil and gas drilling on US lands.
- Online game-maker Zynga is imploding, with its stock down 70% and now major talent jumping ship on the dying company.
Saturday, August 25, 2012
StupidiNews, Weekend Edition!
Posted by Zandar