- Federal numbers show that 50 million Americans had trouble affording food at some point in 2011, with 17 million facing monthly shortages.
- A federal judge has cleared the way for the "papers, please" provision in Arizona's controversial immigration law to go into effect.
- Democrats at the Charlotte convention restored the party's 2008 position platform on Israel after urging by the President to do so.
- Microsoft plans to add over 1,000 jobs this year...in China...as Windows 8 will be rolled out in late 2012.
- Apple will corner the market on adapters for the new smaller connectors for the new iPhone at least through the rest of the year.
Thursday, September 6, 2012
Posted by Zandar