- Former Italian PM Silvio Berlusconi is facing a four-year prison term for tax fraud, but he is expected to appeal.
- A new article in Science Daily suggests amphibians are already adapting to global climate change through evolution.
- Hurricane Sandy has left 21 dead in the Caribbean as it churns towards the US East Coast as what could be another "perfect storm" Nor'easter.
- US 3rd quarter GDP numbers have come in at 2.0% growth, above forecasts, as the economy is slowly picking up steam.
- Germany's Pirate Party is falling out of favor as the country's voters see much larger economic issues in Europe than intellectual property freedom.
Saturday, October 27, 2012
StupidiNews, Weekend Edition!
Posted by Zandar