- Toyota has issued a global recall for more than 7.4 million cars and trucks, including nearly 2.5 million in the US, for a power window problem that could be a potential fire hazard.
- Palestinian opinion is split over a territory-wide minimum wage that critics say is far too low, but proponents say is necessary to protect workers.
- Convicted serial child molester Jerry Sandusky will spend at least the next 30 years in prison as the 68-year old was sentenced on Tuesday by a Pennsylvania judge.
- The IMF has raised its estimates of European bank selloffs to $4.5 trillion in assets unless they EU can get things together by next year.
- The first Windows 8 mobile phones will go on sale in under two weeks, despite Microsoft having yet to debut the entire new OS.
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Posted by Zandar