- A magnitude 4.0 earthquake shook Maine and New England as far away as Boston Tuesday night, but no real damage was reported.
- Saudi Arabia will finally allow women lawyers to plead cases in court starting in November, according to kingdom officials.
- One of North Carolina's largest poultry producers has been hit with large fines for allowing 17-year-olds to handle electric knives.
- Citirgroup CEO Vikram Pandit, who abruptly resigned yesterday, may be leaving up to $33 million on the table in performance money this year.
- Astronomers have discovered an Earth-sized exoplanet around our stellar neighbor at Alpha Centauri, but the planet's temperature is far closer to super-hot Venus that Earth.
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Posted by Zandar