- "Superstorm" Sandy continues to churn across the mid-Atlantic and New England, knocking out power to 6.5 million and rising.
- Wall Street remains shut for a second day as NYC transit, bridges, and tunnels remain closed due to flooding.
- Neither Syrian rebels nor the al-Asaad regime honored the last day of a long weekend cease-fire on Monday.
- This year's Legatum Institute survey finds Norway, Denmark, and Sweden the most prosperous countries on Earth, while the US has dropped out of the top 10.
- Apple has shaken up its retail and software division heads as the company makes changes to deal with market share loss.
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Posted by Zandar