- Mexican officials say that arrested Zetas cartel leader Salvador "The Squirrel" Martinzez is also a suspect in the 2010 killing of a US tourist at Falcon Lake.
- The International Monetary Fund is warning that the "fiscal cliff" US lawmakers face after the election could trigger a global recession if not resolved.
- President Obama was on hand to dedicate a California memorial to labor leader Cesar Chavez in Keene, where Chavez spent the last two decades of his life as an activist.
- Networking giant Cisco has ended its partnership with Chinese firm ZTE after allegations the foreign firm sold technology to Iranian sources.
- This weekend's smooth SpaceX Dragon capsule launch? One of the rocket's engines came apart.
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Posted by Zandar