- Egyptian President Mohammed Morsy has decreed himself vast new powers until Egypt can create a new Constitution, causing deep concern among the political opposition of another dictatorship.
- Saudi authorities are using technology to electronically track the whereabouts of the kingdom's women even to the point of sending text messages to the men responsible for their custody.
- The LAPD is deploying everything from mounted police to helicopters to help keep the peace during Black Friday sales after several years of near-riots and expected labor protests.
- Striking workers at some Wal-Mart stores are expected to walk out of Black Friday sales in order to protest low wages, despite threats of firings and other actions from management.
- Homeland Security has nearly half a billion invested in radios that fewer than one in 400 surveyed knew how to operate.
Friday, November 23, 2012
StupidiNews, Black Friday Edition!
Posted by Zandar