- Yesterday's Israeli/Gaza cease fire continues to hold, and border crossings in Gaza will open as a result.
- A man who took five hostages at knifepoint at a Japanese bank had an unusual demand: the resignation of Japanese PM Yoshihiko Noda.
- Syria's eastern oilfields in the hands of the Free Syrian Army are turning into a lucrative source of cash and materiel as rebels are selling off crude.
- With mediation talks having failed, Hostess Brands is laying off 15,000 workers just in time for Thanksgiving.
- Hewlett-Packard continues to have serious financial problems, the freshest financial turkey is a nearly $9 billion quarterly loss.
Thursday, November 22, 2012
StupidiNews, Thanksgiving Edition!
Posted by Zandar