- Protests across Cairo and Egypt continue as opposition grown to President Mohammed Morsi's dictatorial power grab.
- British lawmakers have delayed any decision to cut power plant emissions until at least 2016, sparking anger from environmental groups.
- Both Turkey and Iraq are blaming each other for the growing Syrian civil war, with violence spilling over the borders into each country.
- Mongolia's "Ghost Cities" show China's weakness in banking and build or die attitude in keeping hundreds of millions employed.
- A Texas teen is suing her school over RFID badges used to track students' daily attendance, claiming they violate her religious freedom.
Saturday, November 24, 2012
StupidiNews, Weekend Edition!
Posted by Zandar