- The exhumation of the body of former Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat continues as new evidence has prompted an investigation into the cause of his 2004 death.
- A Utah school district faces an ACLU lawsuit after school officials removed a book about lesbian mothers from school libraries.
- Libyan officials say that after three months, they have yet to arrest anyone in the deadly Benghazi consulate attack that killed four Americans.
- Wednesday brought another coordinated national general strike in Spain to protest austerity measures and PM Mariano Rajoy.
- Pizza chain Papa John's faces steep FCC fines and a possible class-action lawsuit for texting hundreds of thousands of mobile customers without their consent.
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Posted by Zandar