- Day 5 after Sandy finds 3.5 million in parts of New York and New Jersey still without power and facing gas and food shortages as a result.
- California's Proposition 34 seeks to put a permanent moratorium on the death penalty into the state's constitution, and voters will take it up on Tuesday.
- The US is refuting the latest claims of the right on Benghazi, with the CIA saying a team was dispatched after the attack within 25 minutes.
- NYC Mayor Mike Bloomberg has endorsed President Obama for re-election, making his case based on experience and efforts to combat the effects of climate change.
- Japanese electronics giant Sharp is facing an uncertain future after a $3 billion quarterly loss amid a monitor market increasingly dominated by Chinese companies.
Friday, November 2, 2012
Posted by Zandar