- Continued airstrikes and rocket attacks in Gaza shattered rumors of a possible cease fire as US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton visits Egypt to try to broker an end to violence.
- New Yorkers believe NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg is doing a good job in the wake of Hurricane Sandy, but they like New Jersey Governor Chris Christie even more.
- Labor activists and business groups both say the major sticking point in any immigration deal is the status of guest and migrant workers in the US.
- European finance ministers have failed to come to an agreement on a new round of debt reduction for Greece, leaving the future of the country in the Eurozone up in the air.
- Microsoft's doomed Kin smartphone ran into very early issues according to newly released internal documents.
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Posted by Zandar