- Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi will meet today with members of Egypt's judiciary to work out concerns over Morsi's power grab last week, amid rising protests.
- The Obama administration will keep some 10,000 troops in Afghanistan after the end of combat operations in 2014.
- President Obama's reelection has once again triggered a rush in firearm and ammunition sales as gun owners expect strong second term gun control laws.
- Europe's answer to North America's shale oil and gas boom could lie under the Sahara desert, and Algeria could be the industry's new center.
- Scientists are looking to turn vaccines into "permanent viral infections" that provide single-shot lifetime protection against diseases.
Monday, November 26, 2012
Posted by Zandar