- NATO military officials are working with Turkey to possibly deploy Patriot anti-missile batteries along that country's border with Syria.
- The US Supreme Court has let stand a lower court ruling blocking an Illinois law that would have made recording police officers a crime.
- Lawmakers stand ready to back any "fiscal
cliffslope" deal but budget cuts are making all sides nervous.
- A deal with Greece and its creditor nations has finally been reached as the EU turns to deal with growing problems in Cyprus and Spain.
- Nintendo of America says the new Wii U console has sold 400,000 units, well behind the first week sales of the original Wii, but ahead of PS3 and Xbox 360.
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Posted by Zandar