- The final recount in the last outstanding House race has gone to NC Democratic Rep. Mike McIntyre as he survives redistricting, meaning Democrats gained 8 House seats in 2012.
- President Obama says America needs a fiscal
cliffslope deal before Christmas as White House officials will visit Capitol Hill for more talks.
- South Carolina GOP Gov. Nikki Haley is now taking responsibility for the cyber security failures that led to a massive state computer data breach.
- The latest Bloomberg poll of economists finds the global financial picture in the best overall shape in 18 months.
- Internet radio company Pandora is finding that Congress is more interested in raising radio royalties for artists, not lowering them as Pandora is pushing for.
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Posted by Zandar