- New York and New Jersey residents trying to come back from Hurricane Sandy are now dealing with a new nor'easter expected to dump snow from Maryland to Maine.
- Canadian officials are confident that President Obama will now approve the southern leg of the Keystone XL pipeline through the Midwest.
- The man behind the controversial anti-Muslim film that sparked riots and attacks against US compounds in the Middle East has received a year in prison for probation violations.
- Greece has passed the latest round of austerity measures necessary for a new round of EU bailout funding despite fresh general strikes and protests across the country.
- California's controversial Proposition 35 approved by 81% of voters Tuesday, banning anonymous internet usage by registered sex offenders, has been blocked by a federal judge based on First Amendment grounds.
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Posted by Zandar