- As World AIDS Day marks another sober milestone, China may now be the HIV pandemic's largest victim.
- Economic conditions and lack of a national immigration solution have combined to rank 2011 as the lowest yearly birth rate since 1920 in the US.
- Midwestern lawmakers are asking President Obama to direct the Army Corps of Engineers to keep the Mississippi River clear as drought has dangerously lowered the water level.
- A former GM engineer and her husband have been convicted in federal court in Detroit for stealing trade secrets from the automaker and trying to sell them to Chinese competitors.
- The US Supreme Court will take on a challenge to the practice of patenting human genetic material for testing for and treating diseases like cancer.
Saturday, December 1, 2012
StupidiNews, Weekend Edition!
Posted by Zandar