- NASA scientists say asteroid 2011 AG5, which had a very small chance of hitting the planet in the year 2040, will now completely miss the Earth by some 900,000 miles.
- NATO officials are accusing the Syrian regime of Bashar al-Assad of firing SCUD missiles at rebel positions near Damascus.
- Cuba is lashing out at the US for imposing multi-billion dollar fines on European banks that have violated economic sanctions against the island country.
- South Korean rapper Psy has now seen his hit "Gangnam Style" hit 1 billion views on YouTube.
- Google and Motorola are going back to the drawing board to plan a new "X Phone" project to go after Apple's share of the market.
Saturday, December 22, 2012
StupidiNews, Weekend Edition!
Posted by Zandar