- Former Florida Republican and recent Independent Charlie Crist has announced he's joining the Democratic party in the Sunshine State.
- Fifteen years after his death, LA law enforcement officials have released the autopsy of slain rapper Notorious B.I.G., killed by a bullet to the heart.
- UN chemical weapons monitors are skeptical that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad would unleash the country's stockpile of chemical weapons, even in a losing effort.
- As protests in Egypt continue, President Morsi is now considering delaying the country's scheduled constitutional referendum.
- Apple's key multi-touch patents have been invalidated by the US Patent Office, and Apple is vowing to fight the ruling.
Saturday, December 8, 2012
StupidiNews, Weekend Edition!
Posted by Zandar