- Japan scrambled fighter jets to patrol a group of disputed islands as Chinese aircraft were spotted overhead, escalating the international disagreement between the two countries.
- The US Air Force's new robotic space vehicle, the X-37B, is apparently on a nine-month mission orbiting the Earth before it will land in September.
- Just hours after the US formally recognized a coalition of Syrian rebels as the rightful government in the war-torn country, the group criticized the US for naming part of the coalition as terrorists.
- Bank repossessions of foreclosed homes are on the rise as lenders are now working through the backlog of paperwork and new regulations.
- The FBI has arrested ten in connection with an $850 million computer virus scheme spread through Facebook links.
Thursday, December 13, 2012
Posted by Zandar