- Former President George H.W. Bush remains in intensive care in guarded condition as he battles complications arising from a "stubborn" fever.
- The Supreme Court has rejected an emergency injunction against Obamacare's birth control coverage provision.
- House Republicans say Senate Democrats must now make the next move to avoid the fiscal cliff as time is running out.
- US Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner says the country will hit the debt ceiling on Dec 31, the same day as the fiscal cliff.
- A jury has awarded Carnegie Mellon University a whopping $1.17 billion patent verdict over chipmaker Marvell Semiconductor.
Thursday, December 27, 2012
Posted by Zandar