- Israel remains defiant against European critics over its vastly expanded plans in the West Bank in retaliation for the UN's recent Palestinian observer state vote.
- Space probe Voyager's 35-year journey has brought it to a "magnetic highway" of particles on the very edge of our solar system.
- President Obama has asked current DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz to stay on in light of her "excellent work" running the Democratic fundraising machine.
- House Republicans have made a fiscal
cliffslope counteroffer with deep cuts to Medicare and Social Security and tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans.
- The map wars continue as Google releases its latest developer tools API to Android application makers.
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Posted by Zandar