- The New York Post is taking heavy criticism from yesterday's front page picture of a fatally injured man trapped on the tracks in the path of an oncoming subway train.
- With a Republican supermajority in place for 2013, Indiana GOP lawmakers plan on introducing legislation to force public schools to teach creationism and intelligent design.
- The US is moving towards considering the Syrian rebel group Nusra Front as a terrorist organization due to its Al Qaeda links.
- UK grocery chain Tesco is considering pulling the plug on its US division, Fresh & Easy stores, as the California-based chain is deep in the red.
- Disney has cut a distribution deal with Netflix for exclusive rights to new films starting in 2016.
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Posted by Zandar