- After months of Republican delay, the House has passed the rest of the $50 billion Sandy relief measure, with a 241-180 vote.
- 18 human heads, misplaced medical specimens from Italy, turned up at Chicago's O'Hare Airport discovered by TSA officials.
- Japan's All Nippon Airways has grounded all of its new Boeing 787 Dreamliner planes after one was forced to make an emergency landing due to a battery fire Tuesday.
- McDonald's new McBaguette sandwich in France is debuting to solid reviews as the continuing EU recession drives more people to fast food offerings.
- Officials are reviewing how two US power plants were infected by a computer virus spread by a USB flash drive in November and December.
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Posted by Zandar