- President Obama will lay out his own plans for comprehensive immigration reform in a speech in Las Vegas on Tuesday afternoon.
- Drug legalization proponents are targeting Maine, California, and Oregon for recreational marijuana use laws after victories last November in Colorado and Washington State.
- On the second anniversary of Egypt's uprising that led to the end of the Mubarak regime, President Morsi faces his own uprising as citizens take to the streets.
- The European Union may relax budget requirements for Spain as austerity measures are triggering extended recessions across the Eurozone.
- A new transparency report from Twitter shows law enforcement dramatically increased requests for information from the social application in the second half of 2012.
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Posted by Zandar