- Pakistani officials say a US drone strike has killed 15, including Pakistani Taliban leader Mullah Nazir.
- Some 10 states raise their minimum wages this month, affecting more than one million workers who will see a bigger paycheck.
- A disbarred Miami lawyer has been charged with trying to sell guns belonging to Saddam Hussein's son, Qusay, to a New Jersey sporting goods store.
- Arabic news network Al Jazeera has sealed a deal to buy Current TV from Al Gore for some $500 million.
- The Apple/Google map wars continue as Apple is considering reloading with social navigation startup Waze.
Thursday, January 3, 2013
Posted by Zandar