- Former Nebraska Republicans Sen. Chuck Hagel will today face several of his former colleagues in a Senate confirmation hearing on his nomination for Pentagon head.
- The NY Times says it may have been the victim of Chinese military hackers after a profile story on the country's Premier Wen Jiabao and his large fortune.
- Israel is now involved in Syria's civil war after striking at a Syrian military convoy that Israel says was a weapons transfer bound for Hezbollah militants.
- As American farmers continue to automate and cut jobs, farm owners are seeing record profits in a weak economy.
- After two years European Union officials are scrapping a voluntary plan to stop "terrorist content" on the internet.
Thursday, January 31, 2013
Posted by Zandar