- Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez is fighting respiratory failure due to a lung infection brought on as a complication from his cancer treatment, according to the country's Information Minister.
- New documents confirm the National Security Agency is conducting a program to protect the nation's power grid from cyberattack.
- Starbucks is rolling out its recyclable cup initiative nationally in an effort to reduce paper cup waste and to save customers money.
- Wall Street's top titans got a lot of calls about 2012's economic situation wrong, according to Bloomberg News analysis.
- France's second largest ISP, Free, has updated router firmware to include ad blocking for internet access.
Friday, January 4, 2013
Posted by Zandar