Friday, January 11, 2013

Trying To Put The Crazy Back In The Tube

Our new friend James "I'm going to start killing people" Yeager is trying to fix his little image problem after you know, threatening to start a civil war over gun control.  His recent attempt at an apology isn't exactly helping much, either.

"I do not condone anybody committing any kind of felonies up to and including any aggravated assaults or murders, unless it's necessary," Yeager said in the second video. "Right now it is not necessary."

"I have drawn my line in the sand: Not one more inch," he said.

Yeager opened the latest video saying that he "probably allowed my mouth to overrun my logic," and announced he had edted some of the more heated comments out of his previous video and reposted it. Then he added: "But I don't, I don't retract any of my statements."

Yeager continued to get worked up over the Obama administration's "tyranny" and talked urged people to pack backpacks, get in shape, and load their guns. He said that his first video had "accidentally assembled an army … a quite formidable army."

He also asked those who "stole" and posted the unedited video version of his first video, which includes the statement about killing people, to take those videos down.

Shorter Rambo Jimbo here:  "I'm sorry you misinterpreted my call for the deaths of gun control advocates in a bloody rampage as a threat.  That's your problem, libtards.  Not mine."

Once again, if this guy was not white and/or a Muslim, and owned a self-defense company that trained people how to shoot, we would have the right screaming about the need to enforce firearms laws, yes?

Funny how this works.

[UPDATE] Guess who just lost his gun permit?

The CEO of a weapons and tactical training company has had his gun permit suspended by Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security after he published a video on YouTube in which he threatened to “start killing people” if President Obama pushes forward with increased gun control, reported News Channel 5.

Have a nice day, jagoff.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails