- This Groundhog's Day, Punxsutawney Phil the groundhog has not seen his shadow, predicting an early spring.
- Iranian state television has unveiled the country's newest jet fighter, the F-313, on the 34th anniversary of the 1979 revolution.
- President Obama awarded 23 scientists medals at a White House ceremony on Friday, honoring a good year for US researchers.
- The Dow Jones closed above the 14,000 mark for the first time in five years on better than expected jobs news.
- Twitter caught a massive hacking attempt that affected nearly a quarter of a million accounts, calling the attack "sophisticated".
Saturday, February 2, 2013
StupidiNews, Weekend Edition!
Posted by Zandar