- San Bernardino County law enforcement officials say charred human remains found after a shootout and cabin fire may be those of wanted fugitive Chris Dorner.
- President Obama's State of the Union speech included calls for Congress to raise the minimum wage, fix aging bridges, provide preschool for all kids, pass gun control legislation, and more.
- Republican Sens. Marco Rubio and Rand Paul blasted the President's proposals as more of the same, Rubio attacking climate change, while Paul attacked both parties for spending.
- The President also called for trade talks with the 27 member nations of the European Union for a new trade agreement package that would benefit both sides.
- A new "intelligent design" bill in Missouri would go much further than "teaching the controversy", it would redefine science itself and demand equal classroom time for counter-theories to evolution.
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Posted by Zandar