- A Georgia inmate with an IQ of 70 has been granted a last-minute stay of execution as the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals reviews his case.
- An Italian website is reporting that Pope Benedict XVI is "nearly blind in one eye" and suffers from hypertension as medical reasons for his retirement from the station of Pope.
- While Congress is on yet another vacation this week, President Obama is pushing for legislators to come up with a plan to avoid "devastating" job cuts from sequestration by March 1.
- Former Swiss billionaire Thomas Straumann is selling a few things to get back above the billion mark, including his 1965 James Bond Aston Martin from the movie Thunderball.
- Embattled console-maker Sony is expected to reveal the new PlayStation 4 today, as the struggling company tries to keep up with Microsoft and Nintendo.
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Posted by Zandar