- Rapper Kenny Clutch is among the three dead in a bizarre shooting and car crash in the middle of the crowded Las Vegas strip.
- Washington State Democrats want to pass a bill to forgive minor marijuana offenses in light of the state's recent new law to legalize pot.
- The nation's agriculture forecasters see more drought conditions persisting across most of the US in 2013, but not quite as bad as last year.
- The 17-nation Eurozone will see continued recession and higher unemployment this year according to economic officials in Brussels.
- Ontario's Court of Appeals has ruled Toronto police must get a warrant to search Canadian cell phones if they are password-protected.
Friday, February 22, 2013
Posted by Zandar