- One person is dead and another eight are injured from a chemical plant explosion Friday night in Donaldsonville, Louisiana.
- Norway will become the first European country to extend peacetime military conscription to include women for the country's mandatory one-year minimum military service.
- Six months after the Newtown massacre left 26 dead, families and activists launched a bus tour covering 25 states urging lawmakers to pass comprehensive gun control.
- Facebook has a new product on the way for June 20, rumored to be a new news reader to replace the recently decommissioned Google Reader.
- Europeans beat rampant leprosy in the 15th century through public health improvements and genetic evolution selecting for those resistant to the bacteria that causes the disease, new findings show.
Saturday, June 15, 2013
StupidiNews, Father's Day Weekend Edition!
Posted by Zandar