- The death toll at Nairobi's Westgate Mall has risen to 62 as the hostage standoff between Kenyan military troops and Al-Shabaab militants continues into day four.
- The airline industry is calling for global standards on carbon emissions, saying that widely differing laws from country to country are a problem.
- Lois Lerner, the IRS official at the center of the Tea Party's scandal crusade, has resigned reportedly ahead of being removed by an internal review board over mismanagement.
- Sony film marketing head Marc Weinstock is out after Sony Pictures slid from first to fifth in ticket sales from last year amid a number of high-profile duds.
- Struggling smartphone maker Blackberry is considering a $4.7 billion deal to go private as a division of a Canadian financial holding firm.
Tuesday, September 24, 2013
Posted by Zandar