Hopefully we'll keep on going for a while longer. Still plenty of stupid to fight, you know.
And now your regularly scheduled StupidiNews...
- At least 20 miners are trapped with three more missing in a mine collapse in Nicaragua, some 2,000 feet below the surface.
- A federal judge has ruled that the state of Texas cannot constitutionally enforce new abortion clinic guidelines as they impose an "undue burden" on women.
- Ukraine called for full membership into NATO on Friday, pleading for western military help to repel Russian troops annexing the eastern part of the country.
- Automotive dealers in Georgia want to ban sales of Tesla Motors in the state as the company's direct sales to customers without a dealership network may violate state laws.
- Microsoft will officially put an end to MSN Messenger as of October 31, ending the service where it still exists in China in favor of Skype.