Not sure if I can beat 7-2-1 from last year, but I'll give it a shot. Here are my ten predictions for 2015:
1) Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Rand Paul, and Jeb Bush will make it all official in 2015. All of them will be in the race for the White House. How far they get, well, that's for this time next year, isn't it?
2) Obama will have 25 or more presidential vetoes by the end of 2015. Figure that's two a month, plus one for good measure. Do not be surprised if it's less than this. Mitch is not going to be able to get passed what he wants in the Senate.
3) The Supreme Court will strike down Obamacare subsidies in federal exchange states. I'm not a lawyer by any stretch, but I know vindictive political backstabbing when I see it coming. King v. Burwell is going to sorely test the GOP however.
4) Having said that, SCOTUS will also rule in favor of national same-sex marriage. Hedge here that the decision may not come in 2015, but they'll take up a case to decide it before 2016. I just think Justice Kennedy wants this to be what he's remembered for.
5) Oil will close 2015 at under $60 a barrel. Pretty huge hedge too, it'll probably be a lot lower.
6) Still feeling good about Marvel movies, so I'll say Ant-Man and Avengers: Age of Ultron will break $200 million.
7) Google Glass will officially get the plug pulled. At least on the home version. Watch for the business model to stay viable, however.
8) Apple iWatch will be huge. Morgan Stanley says it could do anywhere from 30 million to 60 million, I'll peg my guess at 40 million worldwide in 2015.
9) My off the wall projection: A US embassy in Havana will be in place, with ambassador, before the end of 2015. It'll also be the end of Marco Rubio, but hey.
10) ZVTS will be here for another year. Haven't lost on this one yet...
Have a safe New Year's Eve and 2015, folks.