Thursday, October 15, 2009

Last Call

Meghan McCain has lousy political views on a number of subjects. She is, however, not deserving of the attacks on her physical self for one photo.

Having said that, what did you expect your Republican friends to say about the picture, madam? They're not exactly the forgiving type of anyone left of, say, Malkinvania.

Having said THAT, I wonder what the reaction from the Wingerverse would be if Sarah Palin struck a pose like that.

But there I go assigning logic to the illogical.

2 comments:

StarStorm said...

Damn, that is a nice photo. I'm impressed.

That said, I don't understand why... oh yeah, I remember now. Because they're uptight, values-crying assholes who need a share of sluts and whores to shame to get through the day.

Fuck them. They're no friends to anyone.

Anonymous said...

she has a massive rack.

i'd do her.

Related Posts with Thumbnails