Saturday, November 7, 2009

Battle Lines

GOP Rep. Eric Cantor is taking on El Rushbo and the Teabaggers.
Cantor, in an interview today with Bloomberg, also offered some criticism of radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh's comparison of President Obama to Adolf Hitler.

"Do I condone the mention of Hitler in any discussion about politics?" said Cantor, who is the only Jewish Republican in Congress. "No, I don't, because obviously that is something that conjures up images that frankly are not, I think, very helpful."

In a climate where Republicans who criticize Limbaugh come crawling back on their knees (see TPM's "Forgive Me Rush" photo feature), Cantor's office has pointed reporters to the story, emailing the link to Glenn Thrush's post on Cantor's remarks.

I wonder how long it will take before Cantor has to apologize to Leader Limbaugh.

I'm giving it until end of the week at most.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails