Saturday, November 21, 2009

Last Call

Somebody up there loves me, cause it's lookin' like Joe The Plumber is giving Sarah advice...NOT to run in 2012.
In a wide-ranging interview with E&P, Wurzelbacher also shared his thoughts on Sarah Palin (he hopes she doesn't run for president in 2012), Palin's references to him in her new book, and the charge that he has capitalized off the publicity that has come with being Joe the Plumber. He also called President Obama's ideology "unAmerican."

Regarding Palin, the former Republican vice presidential candidate now making her rounds across the country on a book tour, Wurzelbacher told E&P he hopes she is not a candidate for president in 2012.

"I hope she doesn't (run) because I think she could do a lot for America outside of office," Wurzelbacher said. "And I think she could rally Americans to get together and make some changes from the grassroots level. I think she could be an incredible rallying point, and I think that's where she could serve America best."

Wurzelbacher said he's been disappointed with the press coverage overall. "Mainstream media really painted me as a fool," he said. "They did their best to discredit me as a tax cheat, a wife beater, a racist. You know, they said a lot of nasty things about me, and all of them untrue."
Joe knows he must either feed the Teabagger beast or be fed to it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails