Monday, December 7, 2009

The Great Hope In 2012

From Crooks & Liars:



Gen. David Petraeus may be registered as a Republican but he didn't vote for John McCain for president in 2008. When Petraeus became a two-star general in 2002 he stopped voting. "When I was promoted to major general, it seemed like a quiet thing at the time, but it's perhaps taken on bigger ramifications," Petraeus told Fox News' Chris Wallace Sunday.

But the general continues to speak to partisan organizations. "I've spoken to AEI before. I've spoken to the Heritage Foundation and I've spoken to elements on the other side of the spectrum," said Petraeus.
I honestly think the Draft Petraeus movement is going to end up dwarfing the Cheney and Palin movements as we get closer to 2012.  I'm honestly surprised Chris Wallace isn't crying here, pleading with him, on his knees, begging.

And they said Obama had a messianic cult?  Brother, you ain't seen nothin' yet.  Going ahead and adding the tag:  Gen. David Petraeus.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails