- American student Amanda Knox and her Italian boyfriend have been found guilty of the fatal stabbing of Knox's roommate.
- The FDIC is considering mortgage principal cuts to help homeowners on the $45 billion in mortgage loans the agency now owns.
- A survey of U.S. workers shows that as many as half of them may try to change jobs in 2010 unless employers restore benefits and hours.
- Tim Geithner strongly disputes Goldman Sachs' claim that it didn't need bailout help in 2008, saying all banks would have failed.
- A new Senate bill goes after early termination fees from wireless contracts, prompted by Verizon's doubling of fees in 2009.
Saturday, December 5, 2009
StupidiNews, Weekend Edition!
Posted by Zandar