Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Unleash Joe Biden, Too Many Joes Edition

Joe Biden, on Morning Joe, talking about Joe F'ckin Lieberman:



Here's what he said:
Today Biden appeared on MSNBC's "Morning Joe," defending his old Senate colleague as "a great guy."
But Biden said "honest to god" he doesn't know what is up with Lieberman (I-CT), whose opposition to elements of the health care bill has put Democrats in a major jam. But he added he learned from his own senate service, "never question another man's motive, question his judgment."
"I think Joe's judgment is wrong on this," Biden said.
But Biden explained it's just politics he's seen many times on major legislation.
"Everybody figures their maximum point of leverage is right before the deal is made so you've got everybody lining up out there saying, 'If I'm just willing to hold out now I'll get everything I want,'" he said.
So, let me get this straight.

After getting completely screwed over by the guy, Joe Biden is defending Lieberman as a "great guy."

No offense, Mr. Vice President, but now's the time you want to go full Cheney on this asshole.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails