Saturday, September 18, 2010

Quitters Never Win, Winners Never Quit

Unless you're Sarah Palin, then all bets are off.

Sarah Palin may be edging closer to a 2012 presidential run, telling Fox News "I would give it a shot" if the American people think she's "the one."

The former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee was in Des Moines, Iowa, Friday for the Reagan Dinner, a big GOP fundraiser in the heart of water-testing country for presidential candidates. 

Palin has remained coy about her ambitions, but she elaborated a bit in an interview with Fox News, attaching several conditions to the possibility of a 2012 presidential run.

"If the American people were to be ready for someone who is willing to shake it up, and willing to get back to time-tested truths, and help lead our country towards a more prosperous and safe future and if they happen to think I was the one, if it were best for my family and for our country, of course I would give it a shot," she said.

"But I'm not saying that it's me. I know I can certainly make a difference without having a title. I'm having a good time doing exactly that right now."

Raise your hand if you think Snowmobile Snooki here isn't running for 2012.  Yeah, right.  Didn't think so.

She has been since November 2008, folks.  It's going to be fun for the whole family.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails